CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Love is in the air...





Ah... Provo in the Springtime....Nothing like happy couples holding hands EVERYWHERE. I really think that they should make a documentary about it. Oh wait, they did (see below). It really is uncanny how many lovesick couples wander the streets on a warm Spring day. Everywhere you turn there are people cuddling up on blankets, strolling down the path holding hands, or attempting to do homework together under a tree (which we all know is impossible). I can't help but feel a little bit sick to my stomach every time I visit. As much as I miss living in a college town, I really don't miss this aspect.


I saw Singles 2nd Ward the other night and I was skeptical to watch it, but it was really entertaining. It was filmed in my old apartment complex and it just epitomized BYU relationships. I couldn't help but giggle. It really is what Provo life is like.



Life is good. I miss Provo. But not enough to move back. :)

1 comments:

Johnny Walker said...

Ha ha, I hadn't read this one before I wrote mine. What are the odds?

All I can say is that, great minds think alike. We are pretty much awesome. Woot.